1,290.00€(1,599.60€ incl. VAT 24%)
LiveU SOLO Video Encodrer
The LiveU Solo video encoder offers one-touch, wireless live streaming, directly from your camera to popular online platforms such as Facebook Live, YouTube and Twitch. It makes going live SIMPLER.
It allows content creators to deliver professional quality video without
a large crew, lots of equipment or technical streaming expertise. With
LiveU Solo, all types of live streaming become reliable and affordable:
Outdoor Live Streaming, Lifestreaming, In Real Life (IRL), live
podcasts, table top gaming (TTG), events, concerts and more!
See the Difference
As a content creator, you can’t afford to lose viewers over a poor connection or disconnect. Join a long list of users that are already using LiveU Solo for high-quality, robust live video streams: Outdoor Live Streaming and In Real Life, Event Videographers and Producers, Podcasters, Sports, Education, Vloggers, gamers and table-top gamers, and more!
One-touch integration with Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch and other popular platforms
LiveU Solo incorporates LRT™ (LiveU Reliable Transport), a unique transmission method which guarantees consistent and high-quality live streaming over the Internet.
Solo can be connected to any camera with both SDI or HDMI options allowing you live stream video in full HD, going beyond cellphone quality.
Connect two cellular modems with Wi-Fi and LAN and we will bond them together to create a single fat connection for all your needs.
This is the Solo video encoder only; cellular modems must be purchased separately or as part of a kit.
- Compact All-in-One Streaming Solution
- HDMI Video Input
- Connect via Cellular, Wi-Fi & Ethernet
- Uses LiveU's Cloud Services
- Network Bonding for Better Data Rates
- Built-In 3-Hour Battery
- INTEGRATED UNIT Audio/video encoder, internal battery
- PORTABILITY Custom design, professional-grade side-pouch, belt-attachment or camera mounted
- VIDEO INPUT RESOLUTIONS 1080p50/60/25/30/24, 1080i50/60, 720p50/60/25/30/24, PAL, NTSC
- HW INTERFACES 4G on the HW interfaces
- VIDEO ENCODER H.264 AVC high profile
- AUDIO ENCODER AAC-LC
- VIDEO TRANSPORT RTP
INTEGRATED BONDED INTERFACES
BONDING Up to 2 x 4G LTE/3G cellular or WiMAX network links,
additionally supports internal Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
- 4G LTE, HSPA+, HSUPA, HSDPA, UMTS, CDMA EVDO Rev 0/A/B, Mobile WiMAX, and internal Wi-Fi 802.11 a,b,g & n support
- MULTI-PROFILE SELECTION Maximum Quality mode for increased resiliency in congested/noisy networks
- MULTI-TARGET OUTPUT Diverse A/V output through SDI and H.264 streams including connectivity for CDNs
- POWER SOURCES Internal battery – 2 hours
- LOCAL CONTROL Full monitoring and control using local screen and joystick interface
- REMOTE CONTROL Full web-based remote control from smartphones, laptops, tablets or web browsers
- PREVIEW Video preview; per-network cellular connectivity status incl. throughput, network delay etc.
RICH FEATURE SET
- RESILIENCY & QUALITY LRT™ (LIVEU RELIABLE TRANSPORT) Proprietary algorithms such as automatic Adaptive Bit Rate (ABR), automatic Forward Error Correction (FEC) and other lost packet recovery algorithms; video encoding bit rate is set automatically
- PROFESSIONAL FEATURES End-to-end low latency mode; video and audio indicators
PHYSICAL & INTERFACES
- DATA 2 x USB 2.0, miniUSB, RJ-45 Ethernet
- DIMENSIONS 95mm x 132mm x 43mm / 3.7” x 5.19” x 1.7” (W x H x D)
- WEIGHT 518g (1lb) with battery
- TEMPERATURE Operating: -5C to +45C (23F to 113F)